[Axl] axl under devboard; docs

Francis Brosnan Blazquez francis at aspl.es
Fri Aug 10 09:03:22 CEST 2007

El jue, 09-08-2007 a las 13:30 -0400, Mark Richards escribió:
> Greetings.

Hi Mark,

> I've been seeking a small and well documented xml library in C and
> perhaps have finally found it.
>
> libaxl has built nicely under an AXIS Devboard tree (cross-compiled
> in
> gcc-cris) and produces a 388927 byte shared library.  Nice!

Nice Mark. I've been checking the size you've provided (388K) and I
think you can reduce it even more. In my Linux box I can reduce it from
388K to 100K. See [1] (excuse if you already did Mark).

> The online docs are great.

Thanks..

> I'd like to find a local version of the online docs.  Is there one,
> or
> is it permitted to pull down the doc html tree in order that it be
> locally available on my workstation?

Sure. The same documentation available at the site is built using
doxygen at your local copy (inside doc/).

> With thanks for a very sweet library,

I really appreciate your comments. Let us to known your progress Mark!

> /mark

[1] http://www.aspl.es/axl/html/axl_manual.html#reducing_foot_print

Advanced Software Production Line, S.L.