[Axl] Question about decoding content

Francis Brosnan Blazquez francis at aspl.es
Fri Oct 26 19:06:32 CEST 2007

> Hi,

Welcome,

> I have just switched from libxml to axl, saving allot of memory.
> (see
> http://wordpress.qballcow.nl/2007/10/25/gmpc-magnatune-plugin-memory-reduction/
> for 2 plots).

It's nice see people using Axl, and creating some real stats about its
memory footprint. Good pics showing how axl is faster and consume less
memory...

I would ask you if you are planning to use axl in your project or you
are just testing. Would you allow us to place a reference to your
project from the axl site [1]?

> but I have one minor problem.
> libaxl doesn't decode the urls.
> So I see:  (f.e.) Preachin' Blues instead of Preachin' Blues.
>
> Can libaxl do the decode for me?

Currently not. Until now, what we are doing is to place the utf-8 code
that represents the entity reference.

> Thanks for the great lib,

Thanks,

[1] http://www.aspl.es/xml