[Ext-dns] [ANN] ext-Dns 0.4.1 'Un peldaño adelante!' is ready!
Francis Brosnan Blazquez
francis en aspl.es
Vie Ene 17 10:16:05 CET 2014
--== ext-Dns toolkit ==--
Un peldaño adelante!
Advanced Software Production Line is proud to announce a new stable
public release of ext-Dns toolkit.
ext-Dns is a ready to use toolkit that includes a core-library, a
ready to use forwarding DNS server and some additional tools that will
allow you building DNS solutions that performs additional operations
when a request is received.
[ http://www.aspl.es/ext-dns ]
Advanced Software Production Line, S.L.
[ http://www.aspl.es ]
This release in short
New stable release that includes fixings and official support for
Debian Wheezy and Ubuntu LTS Precise.
Changes from previous release
* [fix] Fixed clear host internal cache (it wasn't releasing memory).
* [fix] Fixed wrong return handling at ext_dnsd_send_reply inside
* [fix] Various compilation error spotted by gcc.
* [fix] Updated ext-dns package to be compilable at wheezy. Updated
postinst to configure default ext-dns.conf if it doesn't exists.
* [fix] Added support to also resolve through /etc/hosts when forward
all requests mode is enabled (no child resolver).
* [fix] Making ext-dns regression tests to work over the port 54.
* [fix] Fixed ext-dns client API to honour port configured and not
used 53 as a fixed value.
* [fix] Updated ext-dnsd server to allow getting the running IP of the
service to allow implementing script watching or other configuration
checkings. Used this new setup to implement ext-dnsd-watcher cron
now included in debian packages.
* [fix] Replaced all calls to strlen with ext_dns_strlen to better
handle NULL values.
* [fix] Added additional checks to detect wrong data received by the
API or from the network. Added additional regression test (test_24)
to check support for crafted messages with broken records. No bug
* [fix] Fixed compilation warnings at server/main.c due to gcc
* [fix] Added support to ubuntu precise.
About Advanced Software Production Line, S.L. (ASPL)
Advanced Software Production Line (ASPL) provides GNU/Linux support
and consulting services to enable organization to introduce
GNU/Linux into their processes, making other platforms to properly
interact with it.
You can contact us, using English or Spanish, at:
http://www.aspl.es - info en aspl.es
We hope ext-Dns may be useful you. Enjoy ext-Dns toolkit!
Francis Brosnan Blázquez - francis en aspl.es
Advanced Software Production Line - http://www.aspl.es
17th Jan 2014, Madrid (Spain)
Más información sobre la lista de distribución ext-Dns