[noPoll] noPoll : Query related to I/O mechanism, max concurrent connections.

Francis Brosnan Blazquez francis en aspl.es
Mar Dic 31 12:35:23 CET 2013

Hi,

> Sure Francis. Would definitely do that. By POC, I meant Proof of
> Concepts.

Ok, ;-)

> We need websocket support in one of our product wherein we
> may go ahead and try to integrate noPoll as it tends to suit our
> requirements as well. I have been going through the same a lot from
> last 2 weeks. Would definitely let you know in case we happen to
> finalize the same into our product.

Perfect!

> I also believe, that in case
> required, we can opt for commercial support for the same (I guess I
> saw sometime back on ASPL website).

Sure! That would be a good option to provide direct and fast support for
noPoll integration. You've got more information here:

http://www.aspl.es/nopoll/commercial.html

Contact us when you are ready!

> Please correct me if am wrong
> here. Last but not the least, would also take this time to wish you a
> very Happy new year 2014 :) Thanks again!

Same to you! Cheers!