[noPoll] Bug?: *** glibc detected *** ./icbit: invalid fastbin entry (free): 0x0000000000d38620 ***

Mario Castelán Castro marioxcc0 en yandex.com
Mar Oct 1 05:11:51 CEST 2013

Hello.

The bug was indeed, fixed. Thanks you very much.

I will provide a link to my software as soon as it's is be published. It
will be free software licensed under the GNU GPL. I would be happy to
see it listed in the NoPoll page.

Regards.

PS:  This is a follow-up to
http://lists.aspl.es/pipermail/nopoll/2013-September/000015.html but I
lost access to my former email account and there seem to be no way to
set appropriately the "In-Reply-To" header in my MUA.