[noPoll] [ANN] noPoll 0.2.5 "God save the fence!" is ready!
Francis Brosnan Blazquez
francis en aspl.es
Lun Sep 16 20:43:08 CEST 2013
--== noPoll toolkit ==--
God save the fence!
Advanced Software Production Line is proud to announce a new stable
release of the noPoll toolkit.
noPoll is a OpenSource WebSocket implementation (RFC 6455), written in
ANSI C, that allows building pure WebSocket solutions or to provide
WebSocket support to existing TCP oriented applications.
Commercially supported, noPoll was written to have a clean, easy to
use and integrate library. It is released under the terms of LGPL 2.1
(so you can build OpenSource or commercial applications) and currently
is being heavily used by Vortex Library, Turbulence and Core-Admin to
provide WebSocket support to those projects (some of them using BEEP
[ http://www.aspl.es/nopoll ]
[ http://www.aspl.es/nopoll/commercial.html ]
Advanced Software Production Line, S.L.
[ http://www.aspl.es ]
Featured project: Core-Admin
[ http://www.core-admin.com ]
This release in short
New stable release that includes several fixings and some new API
Changes from previous release
* [fix] Several updates to add additional logging information. Updated
conn_id handling to move it into the context (instead of a global
variable which tends to cause races in threaded applications).
* [fix] Updated noPoll Connection API to include support to notify
connection close. API added:
* [new] Added new API functions that allows sending binary frames (op
code 2). API added:
* [fix] Added SSP gcc compiler options by default.
* [fix] Renamed private parameter to private_key at
nopoll_listener_set_certificate so c++ can get get this
compiled. Reported by Mike.
* [fix] Various modifications to make the project to be compilable
with c++ tools. Bug reported by Ali kim
* [fix] More c++ begin c decls fixings..
* [fix] Fixed wrong reference to __file__ (was pointing to __LINE__)
inside nopoll_log.h (for win32 compilation). Reported by fixed
* [fix] Added some additional nopoll_base64_encode cleanups to ensure
all resources are released under error. Checked call to flush
* [fix] Fixed compilation warning at nopoll_conn.c (due to unused
variable when SHOW_DEBUG_LOG isn't defined).
* [fix] Updated regression code to detect some cases where listener is
not able to send at a particular moment.
* [fix] Some additional modifications to make the regression test to
work.. ...on windows 32 xp..
About Advanced Software Production Line, S.L. (ASPL)
Advanced Software Production Line (ASPL) provides GNU/Linux support
and consulting services to enable organization to introduce
GNU/Linux into their processes, making other platforms to properly
interact with it.
You can contact us, using English or Spanish, at:
http://www.aspl.es - info en aspl.es
We hope noPoll may be useful you. Enjoy noPoll toolkit!
Francis Brosnan Blázquez - francis en aspl.es
Advanced Software Production Line - http://www.aspl.es
16th Sep 2013, Madrid (Spain)
Más información sobre la lista de distribución noPoll