[noPoll] Client receive raw data -- it should work

Francis Brosnan Blázquez francis en aspl.es
Vie Dic 12 13:13:37 CET 2014

El vie, 12-12-2014 a las 11:56 +0100, SK escribió:

> Hello!

Hi there,

> I'm using noPoll to connect to a websocket server, works fine.

Perefct,

> My question is if it is possible to also connect to a raw ip server (ser2net) ?

Uhmn...I'm not sure about what you mean. Are you talking about
connecting to a non-websocket server?

If that's your question, no, it is not possible.

> I can connect, nopoll_conn_is_ok(conn) returns true but nopoll_conn_read does not receive any data.

Ok, I'll update nopoll_conn_is_ok documentation because it is somehow
confusing at this point.

nopoll_conn_is_ok just report if the link is established but you'll need
to use nopoll_conn_is_ready to ensure
that the websocket link is ready to send and receive data.

Best Regards,