[noPoll] Some package-related bugs -- applied proposed changes to rev 158

Francis Brosnan Blázquez francis en aspl.es
Lun Nov 3 10:24:34 CET 2014

Hi Felix,

> In both Makefile.am, I changed 'INCLUDES' to 'AM_CPPFLAGS' and I have
> no problem.

Fixed,

> For the configure.ac, I changed

Ok,

> ------------------
> AC_INIT(src/nopoll.h)
>

> configure_dir=`dirname "$0"`
> NOPOLL_VERSION=`cat $configure_dir/VERSION`
> AC_SUBST(NOPOLL_VERSION)
>

> AC_CONFIG_AUX_DIR(.)
> AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE(nopoll, $NOPOLL_VERSION)
> AM_CONFIG_HEADER(config.h)
> AM_MAINTAINER_MODE
> ------------------

> ------------------
>
> AC_INIT(nopoll, m4_esyscmd([cat `dirname "$0"`/VERSION | tr -d '\n']))
> NOPOLL_VERSION=$VERSION
> AC_SUBST(NOPOLL_VERSION)
> AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE
> AC_CONFIG_SRCDIR([src/nopoll.h])
> AM_CONFIG_HEADER(config.h)
> AM_MAINTAINER_MODE
>

> I tested on ArchLinux and I have no more problems, making went fine
> too. A patch is attached.

Perfect. I've applied these changes and they work perfectly. Thanks for
the autoconf voodoo,

Thanks for reporting Félix,
Best Regards,