[noPoll] noPoll Test Certificates have expired

Darryl McPherson mcphersondb en gmail.com
Mie Abr 8 20:33:43 CEST 2015

Good Morning!
I am in the process of testing the noPoll Websocket library (0.2.9.b194)
but have run into an issue with regression test 21 because all of the
certificates in the /test folder have expired.
Can you either: 1) send me updated certificates; or 2) update the
certificates in the repository and I can get them from there; or 3) send me
the shell script you use to create the certificates? Option 3 would be
preferred as it would give me an opportunity to understand better the
process you use to create certificates. I have tried to create my own
certificates but have so far been unable to get a combination that works.

Thanks and have a great day!

Darryl