[noPoll] [ANN] noPoll 0.3.1 'A filter inside a filter' release is ready!
Francis Brosnan Blázquez
francis en aspl.es
Mie Jul 8 17:59:25 CEST 2015
--== noPoll toolkit ==--
A filter inside a filter
Advanced Software Production Line is proud to announce a new stable
release of the noPoll toolkit.
noPoll is a OpenSource WebSocket implementation (RFC 6455), written in
ANSI C, that allows building pure WebSocket solutions or to provide
WebSocket support to existing TCP oriented applications.
Commercially supported, noPoll was written to have a clean, easy to
use and integrate library. It is released under the terms of LGPL 2.1
(so you can build OpenSource or commercial applications) and currently
is being heavily used by Vortex Library, Turbulence and Core-Admin to
provide WebSocket support to those projects (some of them using BEEP
[ http://www.aspl.es/nopoll ]
[ http://www.aspl.es/nopoll/commercial.html ]
Advanced Software Production Line, S.L.
[ http://www.aspl.es ]
Featured project: Core-Admin
[ http://www.core-admin.com ]
This release in short
- Header bug fix when setting Cookie header and added support to
allow handling requested protocol
- Added support for Android platform, precompiled binaries for all
android apis and android archs are now available.
Changes from previous release
* [fix] Fixed bug when setting cookie (it was setting \n\r rather than
\r\n). Reported by Ettore Rizza.
* [fix] Fixed nopoll.nsi to include libgcc_s_dw2.1.dll into the
* [fix] Fixed nopoll_conn_opts_new to include (void).
* [fix] Added regression test to check echo.websocket.org Kaazing
support (test_26). Everything working without any issue.
* [fix] Fixed test_26 test..
* [fix] Fixed support for protocol notified by the server, reported by
Rahul Kale (barco.com). Added regression test (test_27) to check fix
* [fix] General update to allow setting and handling protocol
requested and supported by the client and server. Updated regression
test (test_27) to check all changes introduced. API added:
About Advanced Software Production Line, S.L. (ASPL)
Advanced Software Production Line (ASPL) provides GNU/Linux support
and consulting services to enable organisation to introduce
GNU/Linux into their processes, making other platforms to properly
interact with it.
You can contact us, using English or Spanish, at:
http://www.aspl.es - info en aspl.es
We hope noPoll may be useful you. Enjoy noPoll toolkit!
Francis Brosnan Blázquez - francis en aspl.es
Advanced Software Production Line - http://www.aspl.es
8th Jul 2015, Madrid (Spain)
Más información sobre la lista de distribución noPoll