[noPoll] PING response: Connection Close (1002)

Rami Rosenbaum rami en modularity.co.il
Vie Nov 20 14:32:56 CET 2015

Obviously, I investigated on the python side before posting. Didn't manage
to get more info.
I'm quite new with Pyhon - using it mainly for silly, quick testing.

The python 3 WebSocket module (websockets) prints the following to the log:
Failing the WebSocket connection: 1002
server >> Frame(fin=True, opcode=8, data=b'\x03\xea') <-- Server sending
the 'Close' opcode, with error 1002, 0x03EA

I was hoping the WireShark capture would have the answer, for an expert eye.

Still investigating, thanks.