[noPoll] noPoll WebSocket library compatibility question

Mauro Cigala mairo.87.me en gmail.com
Mie Nov 25 14:39:49 CET 2015

Hello,
my name is Mauro Cigala and I study computer engineering.
I'm trying to develop a program on OSX using the nopoll websocket library
to manage the websocket connection.
After I launch the "make" command, I try to run the tests but the test
"Test 01-bas64: Library bas64 support" always fails with error :"ERROR:
failed to encode this test".
I'd like to know if the nopoll library is compatible with OSX.
My OSX version is 10.10 (Yosemite) and the OpenSSL version installed is
1.0.2d.
Thank you,
Mauro