[noPoll] Fixed -- Re: Websocket disconnect issues

Kale, Rahul Rahul.Kale en barco.com
Vie Abr 22 14:19:33 CEST 2016

Hello,

Thanks very much for your excellent analysis. It is indeed surprising that such a small packet seems to be delivered in chunks occasionally. Perhaps the fact that this is via SSL is compounding the issue. The original websocket provided on the server side is proxied via Apache Webserver which adds an SSL layer.

I see that the noPoll code is already handling broken headers for the first two bytes and also for 4 bytes of mask. I was assuming that you have already faced similar issues in the past.

I really appreciate your efforts in chasing these issues and fixing them promptly.

Regards,

Rahul

This message is subject to the following terms and conditions: MAIL DISCLAIMER<http://www.barco.com/en/maildisclaimer>