[noPoll] max number of concurrent connections

rkwiles rkwiles en twc.com
Vie Dic 23 09:37:12 CET 2016

Hello,

Thanks for the answer.

I ran the valgrind command but sadly I have no experience in valgrind
and I have not found any good docs for it.

To explain the output.

I did once get a message about stack size in the main thread being to
small from valgrind, so I moved most everything from the main thread
into a startup thread.  The threads stacksize if 2mb.

But nopoll still crashed when I have created more than 16 connection to
a single web site.

I have created a nopoll connection pool to be used by N number of other
threads.

I have attached a tar gzip of the output of gdb bt full and the valgrind
output.

Thanks

Kelly