[noPoll] nopoll status

Francis Brosnan Blázquez francis.brosnan en aspl.es
Vie Jul 22 14:41:16 CEST 2016

Hello Steven,
> 1.) I successfully got a nopoll an example talking to text based
> WebSocket Java Server. Still alot of work ahead.
Nice,

> 2.) I downloaded noPollW64. The only problem I had was the nopoll.lib
> was 32bit. I used the windows lib command to correct. You can tell
> the bitness with the dumpbin /Headers command.
> https://github.com/ASPLes/nopoll
Ok, I'll review that asap. BTW, can you post what you did to correct
it?

> 3.) Have trouble building noPollW64 with Mingw/automake. Where are
> you getting autoconf/automake from?
Ok, all the autoconf/automake building process is currently the main
building
choice we are using for *nix platforms (it gives nearly no problems).
But for windows
that's another story. In such scenario, we are building noPoll under
windows/mingw
using custom made makefiles triggered by:
>> make -f Makefile.win build  # at the top directory
Take a look inside it to get a glimpse on how to use it (pretty
straightfoward). Use
config.mk.example to rename it to config.mk and update it according to
your platform
settings,
Happy coding,
Best Regards,