[noPoll] Integration with existing IO loop

Dave Gilmour (FET) dave en fetcorp.com
Jue Abr 6 15:19:40 CEST 2017

On 06/04/2017 5:07 AM, Tony Mountifield wrote:
> Are you setting the connected socket to non-blocking?
>
> if (! nopoll_conn_set_sock_block(nopoll_conn_socket(conn), nopoll_false)) {
> 	// handle error
> }
>
> I do so in my on_ready handler.

Thanks for the suggestion, Tony. That seems to have worked. I had tried
making that call when the connection is first accepted (i.e. right after
calling nopoll_conn_accept) but it didn't seem to work there. Putting it
in the on_ready handler seems to have done the trick. Still curious as
to why nopoll was waiting for another header at that point but moving on
regardless.
Thanks for your help.
Dave