[noPoll] [Amarisoft] Patch proposal

Emmanuel Puig emmanuel.puig en amarisoft.com
Mar Feb 14 14:41:04 CET 2017

Hi,

I'm Emmanuel Puig from Amarisoft company and we are using your stack for
WebSocket.
I've reported a patch few years ago that you had integrated.

Here is another patch proposal for a bug we encounter with huge amount
of transferred data.

At the end of a transfer, if the final fragment is received from socket
in chunks, each chunk is tagged as final and fragment
(nopoll_msg_is_final/nopoll_msg_is_fragment)
This forbids to detect the exact end of the message.

The patch avoids to set final when if there are remaining data.

Best regards,

--
Emmanuel Puig
Amarisoft R&D Director