[Valvula] MOD-TICKET -- some notes about configuring it

Francis Brosnan Blázquez francis en aspl.es
Lun Feb 23 15:47:49 CET 2015

Hi Laurent,

> Have you got desc of mysql table, please ?

Ok, for this, look at the following file inside ticket_init to get a
description
for each attribute:

https://dolphin.aspl.es/svn/publico/valvula/plugins/mod-ticket/mod-ticket.c

Best Regards,