[Valvula] [ANN] Valvula 1.0.6 'Coming of an age' is available!
Francis Brosnan Blázquez
francis.brosnan en aspl.es
Lun Mayo 9 11:16:56 CEST 2016
--\\ Valvula //--
Coming of an age
Advanced Software Production Line is proud to announce a new stable
release of the Valvula.
Valvula is a OpenSource high performance mail policy daemon for
Postfix, written in ANSI C, that provides out of the box support for
sender login mismatch, mail quotas, per user/domain
and much more.
Valvula is fully extensible through plugins and it is composed by a
base library (libValvula) that integrates into a ready to use server
(valvulad) that is able to run different ports with different modules
so you can connect same valvula process at different points inside
Postfix policy restriction sections.
[ http://www.aspl.es/valvula ]
[ http://www.aspl.es/valvula/commercial.html ]
Advanced Software Production Line, S.L.
[ http://www.aspl.es ]
Featured project: Core-Admin
[ http://www.core-admin.com ]
This release in short
- Added support to create rules to block or whitelist just local-part@
- Wouter Paesen : reported a missing reference to exarg.h inside
- Updated mod-ticket to allow disabling some of the limits.
- Various stable corrections
Changes from previous release
* [fix] Several updates to make mod-bwl to allow blocking or
whitelisting using local-part@ rules. Updated mod-bwl documentation
to explain how to to use this.
* [fix] Updated valvula_address_rule_match to also support matching
rules addressing only local part. Updated regression test_00 to
check this new function introduced.
* [new] Added support to get local part from request for sender and
recipient values. API added:
* [fix] Minor updates to better show logs for protocol lines received
* [fix] Updated valvula.example.conf to use a new line limit (40->80).
* [fix] Updated valvulad_reject API to allow providing the state that
is reported so discard messages can also unified format as
REJECT. Updated rest of the modules to conform with the change.
* [fix] Updated valvula engine to allow external applications to
register a handler that is called every time a log message is
produced. Updated valvulad server to register a handler so error and
critical messages get reported by valvulad configuration.
* [fix] Making debug level 2 to be also reported through
ValvulaLogHandler (so valvulad can also report them through syslog).
* [fix] Updated mod-bwl to allow implement filter discard..
* [fix] Fixing missing reference to exarg.h in libvalvula-server-dev
package (reported by Wouter Paesen)
* [fix] Making sender-login-mismatch have by default same-domain
* [fix] Fixec check-valvulad cron (it was a wrong char in front of the
command preventing its execution).
* [fix] Fixed check-valvulad and check-valvulad.py (included usr/sbin
into path and syslog reporting)
* [fix] Updated check-valvulad.py to support checking those OS that do
not have "service" command
* [fix] Adding support to Ubuntu 16.04 xenial xerus
* [fix] Updated mod-ticket to allow disabling any of the limits by
configuring -1 so annual, month or day limits can be disabled.
About Advanced Software Production Line, S.L. (ASPL)
Advanced Software Production Line (ASPL) provides GNU/Linux support
and consulting services to enable organisation to introduce
GNU/Linux into their processes, making other platforms to properly
interact with it.
You can contact us, using English or Spanish, at:
http://www.aspl.es - info en aspl.es
We hope Valvula may be useful you. Enjoy Valvula!
Francis Brosnan Blázquez - francis en aspl.es
Advanced Software Production Line - http://www.aspl.es
9th May 2016, Madrid (Spain)
Más información sobre la lista de distribución Valvula