[Valvula] [ANN ] Valvula 1.0.7 'Mixed bizness' is ready for download!
Francis Brosnan Blázquez
francis.brosnan en aspl.es
Vie Sep 9 15:22:53 CEST 2016
--\\ Valvula //--
Advanced Software Production Line is happy to announce a new stable
release of the Valvula.
Valvula is a OpenSource high performance mail policy daemon for
Postfix, written in ANSI C, that provides out of the box support for
sender login mismatch, mail quotas, per user/domain
and much more.
Valvula is fully extensible through plugins and it is composed by a
base library (libValvula) that integrates into a ready to use server
(valvulad) that is able to run different ports with different modules
so you can connect same valvula process at different points inside
Postfix policy restriction sections.
[ http://www.aspl.es/valvula ]
[ http://www.aspl.es/valvula/commercial.html ]
Advanced Software Production Line, S.L.
[ http://www.aspl.es ]
Featured project: Core-Admin
[ http://www.core-admin.com ]
This release in short
- Added official support for Jessie and Centos7
- Improved mysql postfix configuration detection (fixes several
issues with mod-bwl and other modules that relies on proper
postfix mysql detection to really provide good information about
if an account or domain is local).
- Updated valvulad-mgr.py to allow testing local servers with no
- Updated valvulad server and mod-bwl to provide more information
when debug is enabled.
Changes from previous release
* [fix] Adding support for jessie..
* [fix] Updated buildrpm.sh and configure.ac to include additional
changes to improve Centos7 support.
* [fix] Commented out some variables at mod-lmm to avoid compilation
failures in Centos7
* [fix] Added missing changelog.inc to allow building for centos..
* [fix] Updated mod-lmm.c code to flag it as still not finished..
* [fix] Updated rpm files to have valvula compiled and packaged for
* [fix] Updated valvulad-mgr.py to allow setting no sasl account for
--test-server option. Updated option to provide some examples so the
user can better use the tool.
* [fix] Added some additional debugging code to mod-bwl to help system
administrator know that's being executed..
* [fix] Updated server code to allow enabling debug queries from
configuration file (not only with command line option). Updated
example configuration file to include a default indication to enable
* [fix] More updates to valvula.example.conf
* [fix] Updated code for postfix mysql declarations to avoid posting
password found to the log...
* [fix] Several updates to make mod-bwl to drop more log information
when an account is considering local or not when debug module is
* [fix] Fixed password hiding (was not working)
* [fix] Updated valvulad_run module to make local domain detection
code more cleaner. Updated error notification to log to better
report when domain and account detection does not work.
* [fix] Updated test-02b regression test to check different combinations
postfix declatations where mysql indication can be found.
About Advanced Software Production Line, S.L. (ASPL)
Advanced Software Production Line (ASPL) provides GNU/Linux support
and consulting services to enable organisation to introduce
GNU/Linux into their processes, making other platforms to properly
interact with it.
You can contact us, using English or Spanish, at:
http://www.aspl.es - info en aspl.es
We hope Valvula may be useful you. Enjoy Valvula!
Francis Brosnan Blázquez - francis en aspl.es
Advanced Software Production Line - http://www.aspl.es
9th Sep 2016, Madrid (Spain)
Más información sobre la lista de distribución Valvula