[Valvula] problem with execption in mod-quota

LAURE Xavier Xavier.LAURE en dr8.cnrs.fr
Mie Sep 5 08:54:48 CEST 2018

Hi,

I try to declare an exception on mod-quota.
In a first time I put in the mail sender address in the table "mquota_exception"
Then I restart valvulad ... but it seems not to work.
I try also to stop and start ... but it's the same.

The hourly mail quota for this sender is reach.

So how can I investigate ? or may be it's not the good way to do this ?

Thank you for your help

Regards,

xavier

  Xavier Laure
  CNRS- Délégation Centre Limousin Poitou-Charentes
  Campus CNRS d'Orléans
  3E Avenue de la recherche scientifique
  Tel : 0238257617