[Valvula] mod-ticket and one policy for multiple external domains

Oscar Manuel Seoane Cereijo oscar.seoane en osux64.com
Jue Abr 25 00:26:12 CEST 2019

Hi

I have a CentOs 7 server with valvula installed. I'm using mod-ticket, but I need only that all emails that arrive to postfix (open Relay in my network) from an exchange server can be apply the policies per minute, hour and day. That is, there is no authentication on postfix when the emails arrive on it. Is there a way to tell the valvula to apply the same policy for all domains and users that send emails throught the postfix server without authentication?

Best regards