[Vortex] Windows binary distribution issues

Francis Brosnan Blazquez francis at aspl.es
Mon Jun 19 16:51:00 CEST 2006

El lun, 08-05-2006 a las 16:34 +0200, Francis Brosnan Blazquez escribió:
Hi Joe,

> 3) Frames couldn't be received in an unordered way under BEEP.
> However,
> I've observed that the ANS frames, though received in an ordered way
> at
> the vortex reader, are being delivered in an unordered way to the
> frame
> received. Let us to check this to give you a more acurate answer.

About this issue. I've placed timers to get its current reception time
for every ANS frame received and they are delivered in an appropiate
way.

The explanation about why they could be looking unordered is that the
appropiate value to look, the ansno number, was printed after the
message "Received Ok(I)", giving the unordered sense (plus not having a
timing indication).

I've updated the vortex-client tool to place some timing information at
the frame receive handler.

In any case, thanks for reporting!

Cheers,

Advanced Software Production Line, S.L.