[Vortex] present user profiles only after securing connection

Philip Kovacs kovacsp3 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 23 23:45:02 CET 2006

hi,

i'm new to beep and vortex, so i am doing a lot of reading and trying
to get started.

what is the vortex technique for presenting (my) profiles only after a
tls/sasl profile is enabled?  in other words, i want the listener to greet
with tls/sasl only, and not display my profiles.  after the peers secure
the connection, then i would like to display my profiles.

greet with tls/sasl only -> secure -> re-greet -> select my profile

Rose describes this as possible in his book BEEP.

phil