[Vortex] [ANN] Axl Library 0.2.7 is ready!

Milton YATES milton.yates at loule.info
Tue Nov 14 00:48:03 CET 2006

Gentoo Ebuild section updated on Sourceforge [1].

libaxl 0.2.7 builds cleanly.
libvortex 0.9.0-r1 builds also cleanly with this new libaxl release.

Bye,
Milton.

MD5 hash of libaxl-0.2.7.ebuild.tar.gz
5d43ea898a1021c6368f1c58ef7bb543

SHA256 hash of libaxl-0.2.7.ebuild.tar.gz
3a930e2db6485c292d34f3334dec60b5a8f29eab7cb188a270a656ff5e4c879e

[1]
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=145682&package_id=188549