[Vortex] Vortex lib questions.

Tabaré Salvagno tsalvagno at tecnolink.com.uy
Wed Oct 4 09:39:33 CEST 2006

Hi everyone or anyone, I recently started using the Vortex Lib (so far compiling and testing a simple server/client) and I
would like to ask some questions about the usage:

1. There is any chance to avoid the DTD files (channel, tls, etc.), I mean avoid carrying this files along with the binaries
(dll, exe, so using Vortex) and obviously without performing some workaround, e.g. DTD harcoded content and recompile the
Vortex lib to avoid the loading of these files. Captious question anyway after reading the source code (answer, some
workaround needed).

2. Defining "the application protocol" (using BEEP specifications) is necessary and/or recommended.

3. Scalability, limitations, considerations or no need to bother.

Thanks.