[Vortex] autotools problem with svn tree "unexpected token `LIBRARIES, '"

Sam Roberts sroberts at uniserve.com
Sat Oct 7 22:37:02 CEST 2006

Quoting francis at aspl.es, on Sat, Oct 07, 2006 at 12:25:28PM +0200:
> PKG_CHECK_MODULES m4 macro is installed by this package. You should be
> able to execute: pkg-config --libs --cflags glib-2.0

Thanks for the hint.

I didn't have automake installed in /opt/local, so the apple-supplied
version of aclocal was being used, which doesn't have the pkgconfig
macros.

Still no link, it looks like svn-vortex has to be built against the svn
version of axl,  the latest released version is missing
axl_node_get_first_child, but I shouldn't have any trouble.

Thanks,
Sam