[Vortex] multiple VortexConnection's to the same host/port?

Francis Brosnan Blazquez francis at aspl.es
Mon Nov 26 18:55:18 CET 2007

Hi Chris,

> If I open connection to the exact same host and port 2 times in a row,
> is the same connection used internally?

Two calls vortex_connection_new makes to independent instances to be
created.

Maybe you could layer on top of vortex_connection_new so a call to your
connection creation function would lookup for a connection already
created or create a new one if none is found. This is something we have
somewhere...

> Is this OK?

Depends on your needs but I see no problem. Cheers!

> Chris

Advanced Software Production Line, S.L.