[Vortex] More strange behavior during MSG/ANS pattern

Yourch, Chris chris at replicus.com
Tue Oct 16 20:35:46 CEST 2007

Here's excerpts from the vortex debug output that clearly shows it finds
a poorly-formed frame and then proceeds to close the connection. How
could a frame I send via vortex_channel_send_ans_rpy() be poorly-framed?
I pass a sequence of bytes and Vortex does the formatting for me.

(proc 10416): (debug)vortex-reader: something to read
(proc 10416): (debug)vortex-frame-factory: line read from underlying
transport: 'ANS 3 0 * 0 4096 0

'
(proc 10416): (debug)vortex-frame-factory: from='get-next' allocating a
new frame id=3
(proc 10416): (debug)vortex-frame-factory: (ok message) received a frame
fragment (expected: 4101 read: 2892 remaining: 1209), storing into this
connection id=2
(proc 10416): (debug)vortex-reader: something to read
(proc 10416): (debug)vortex-frame-factory: line read from underlying
transport: 'y path!

'
(proc 10416): (debug)vortex-frame-factory: from='get-next' allocating a
new frame id=4
(proc 10416): (critical) vortex-frame-factory: poorly-formed frame:
message type not defined
(proc 10416): (debug)vortex-connection: flagging the connection as
non-connected
(proc 10416): (debug)vortex-connection: closing connection id=2 to
192.168.0.113:44001
(proc 10416): (debug)vortex-connection: closing session id=2 and set to
be not connected
(proc 10416): (debug)vortex-connection: decreased connection id=2
reference count to 1 decreased by vortex reader (process)