[Vortex] votext_connection_new / on_accepted

Robert M. Münch robert.muench at robertmuench.de
Sun Apr 6 16:42:13 CEST 2008

Hi, is it correct that when the on_accepted handler is called the
connection is yet not done? If, this should be clearly stated in the docs.

And, if I specify an on_accepted handler the docs state that the client
peer is not blocked. This seems to be a bit strange to me. The client peer
wants to setup a connection. The server peer performs some tasks and
indicates that a connection should be setup by returning TRUE.

If the client peer is not blocked in this case, how can I know if a
connection is ready or not? I think the client should block until a
conneciton or error is returned.

Or am I using the wrong approach?

--
Robert M. Münch