[Vortex] Adding version respoiurces to the Windows DLL's

Chris Yourch chris at replicus.com
Mon Apr 7 18:51:00 CEST 2008

Doesn't matter to me how we do this but as long as version resources are added to the Vortex Windows projects, I'm happy.

Since, Visual Studio likes to have the .RC and an extra header (resource.h), that's what I would recommend adding to the Windows projects. It's good to keep Visual Studio happy :)

Chris