[Vortex] change notification

Francis Brosnan Blazquez francis at aspl.es
Wed Apr 16 14:05:44 CEST 2008

> Hi,

Hi Balazs,

> as Francis suggested I'm proposing a change to the API of vortex lib.
> See the details in attachments.
>
> Note: The patch is a simple
>
> find . -type f \( -name '*.h' -o -name '*.c' \) -exec sed -i
> 's/negociation/negotiation/g' {} \;
>
> but maybe it should contain only the public API change (with comments
> changes also), and not the internal function changes.

I think the change notification proposal looks good as well as the
solution proposed. I'll wait for comments. My initial intention is to
accept the change notification and introduce the modification into next
stable release.

Thanks for proposing and posting a patch Balazs. Cheers!

> --
> Balazs
Advanced Software Production Line, S.L.