[Vortex] connection IDs

Robert M. Münch robert.muench at robertmuench.de
Mon Apr 21 18:01:23 CEST 2008

Hi, my listener needs to handle multiple connections hence I somehow need
to track which connection to use for messages.

I just found out that the connection ID on the client and the listener is
different for the same connection. The client reports ID 1 and the
listener reports ID 2. Is this by intened? I expected a connection ID to
be the same on the client and listener.

Can I assume that <client connection ID + 1 = listener connection ID> ?

I need the connection ID on both sides because the listener can initiate
messages as well. Robert