[Vortex] [BUG] missing gsasl_free calls

Francis Brosnan Blazquez francis at aspl.es
Thu Apr 24 11:41:27 CEST 2008

Hi Benoit,

I've updated vortex_sasl module to ensure every call to axl_free is
verified, replacing those ones with gsasl_free where the memory to be
deallocated was acquired through the gsasl API. I've checked the change
against regression test (including valgrind) and it show no error.

I've also looked for calls that could mix memory from gsasl or
vortex/axl (you even comment some realloc operation) but I'm not able to
find it. The change introduced is also ported into 1.1.

Thanks for reporting. CheerS!
Advanced Software Production Line, S.L.