[Vortex] Problem when calling vortex_connection_close

Robert M. Münch robert.muench at robertmuench.de
Mon Apr 28 21:13:55 CEST 2008

On Mon, 28 Apr 2008 20:27:24 +0200, Francis Brosnan Blazquez
<francis at aspl.es> wrote:

> Something is wrong with this log unless you created 3208816 connections,
> did you?

No, I didn't. I'm wondering about the garbage characters in other places
as well. I haven't touched anything. Could it be a signed/unsigned issue?

> You have to fix how log is produced to make it useful for you
> and people giving you help.

As said, I just take the vortex message and args and route them to the
debug logging API for Windows because I'm using a DLL and can't output to
STDOUT.

> The sequence is to call to vortex_connection_shutdown#
> (flagging the connection as disconnected) and
> the call to vortex_connection_close to release the session.

I'm not calling "vortex_connection_shutdown" at all. I understand the docs
that "vortex_connection_shutdown" is the hard way to close a connection
and "vortex_connection_close" the correct way.

So, I first call "vortex_connection_shutdown" and than
"vortex_connection_close"? I will try that. Robert