[Vortex] Problem when calling vortex_connection_close

Robert M. Münch robert.muench at robertmuench.de
Wed Apr 30 08:36:07 CEST 2008

On Tue, 29 Apr 2008 02:11:10 +0200, Jens Alfke <jens at mooseyard.com> wrote:

> Maybe something's wrong with that glue code, then, because the numbers
> being printed look bogus. Could you post the code?

Hi, sure. Here is the code I use (maybe it can be added to the library as
an option for the Win32 DLL builds):

void odprintf(const char *format, ...){
	char    buf[4096], *p = buf;
	va_list args;
	int     n;

   va_start(args, format);
   n = _vsnprintf(p, sizeof buf - 3, format, args); // buf-3 is room for
CR/LF/NUL
   va_end(args);

   p += (n < 0) ? sizeof buf - 3 : n;

   while ( p > buf  &&  isspace(p[-1]) )
           *--p = '\0';

   OutputDebugString(buf);
}

void xp_vortex_log(const char *domain, VortexDebugLevel log_level, const
char *message, va_list args){
	odprintf(message, args);
}

The last function is used for registering a new log-handler. Robert