[Vortex] Question about ausage pattern

Chris Yourch chris at replicus.com
Mon Mar 31 18:42:45 CEST 2008

Since I wasn't sure of how unique the channel/msgno combination was I ended up keeping a per profile URI dictionary and keying into that with the channel and msgno.  Also, my framework tracks instance data for multiple host/port/profile-URI combinations so I had to have more keys to be unique.

Is the message-number guaranteed to be unique on a per channel basis?