[Vortex] vortex_channel_wait_reply deadlocks until vortex_connection_new is called on remote

Chris Yourch chris at replicus.com
Mon May 5 21:29:21 CEST 2008

I am not being clear here. I have exactly one connection to each peer BUT I was not using the connection object passed to my listener when a new connection was established by a remote peer. I have just finished updating my code so that my connection cache will use the connection passed to the listener.

Many thanks for the insight!

Chris