[Vortex] Error parsing vortex channel dtd from compiled code

Thomas, Dominic dthomas at informatica.com
Thu May 8 19:42:14 CEST 2008

This particular problem (there's another one now) was caused by not
having the dtd in a file, but taking it from vortex-channel.dtd.h, which
has ' marks instead of \". Changing that got me further.

This also explains a previous problem I had where axl_stream_new()
wasn't allocating any memory to stream->temp for in-memory dtds, and was
causing an exception later on.

The downloaded binary works perfectly well however, which leads me to
wonder if I've really got the right source code.

Meanwhile, I now have a similar dtd parsing error but on sasl.dtd, which
IS being read from a file locally.

It's all very worrying.

	Dominic Thomas