[Vortex] getting error compiling axl

Francis Brosnan Blazquez francis at aspl.es
Tue May 20 13:10:01 CEST 2008

Hi Dave,

> Sorry, I was out of town.  Unfortunately, I still get a link error.  I
> think you have a misspelling in ns/Makefile.am:
>
>       17 libaxl_ns_la_LIDADD      = ../src/libaxl.la
>
> That should be LI*B*ADD not LI*D*ADD (in full: libaxl_ns_la_LIBADD).
> If you want to upload a pre-release somewhere, let me know, so I can
> check the OS X build before releasing.

Certainly I didn't solve the issue ;-) Thanks for (re)reporting again.
I've *really* checked variables inside ns and babel. It should work now.
Since the fix release do not contains the fix itself I've updated
sourceforge download with corrections.

I've been checking autoconf documentation to see if there are a
self-check to avoid introducing bugs but seems it is not possible. The
issue is that, even having not properly configured the variables, I get
no error, even it builds cleanly (????).

In any case, thanks for reporting Dave. Cheers!

> -Dave

Advanced Software Production Line, S.L.