[Vortex] How to access user_data in channel object?

Francis Brosnan Blazquez francis at aspl.es
Mon Nov 10 12:49:02 CET 2008

Hi Robert,

> Hi, how can I access the user_data entries that I specified on
> vortex_channel_new call? Is there anyway outside the handler functions
> to access this data?

I think you mean accessing to close_user_data and received_user_data. In
that case I would be required to add new API functions to access to
those values since they are private...

In any case, I would recommend to use vortex_channel_set_data
(before/after) using vortex_channel_new to configure those pointers so
you can get them by only having a reference to the channel by using
vortex_channel_get_data.

Cheers!
Advanced Software Production Line, S.L.