[Vortex] File transfer using vortex

dhiraj.prasad at tcs.com dhiraj.prasad at tcs.com
Tue Nov 25 10:49:58 CET 2008

Hello,

I have a need to transfer files of sizes upto 256 MB.
I am using

vortex_channel_send_msg_and_wait

to transfer data. what could be the message size advisable to chunk my
file and pass it to the above api or will the vortex library take care of
chunking if required and in this case should I just pass the whole file
data to the above API in one go.

Thanks,
Dhiraj Kumar Prasad
Tata Consultancy Services