[Vortex] Is vortex assuming that msg numbers on channels start at 1 and increase by 1/

Francis Brosnan Blazquez francis at aspl.es
Wed Nov 26 15:15:22 CET 2008

Hi Sam,

> No, I mean in the last release notes you say:
>
> """ Added support to allow buggy BEEP peers to use 0 as first MSG no
>   number on channel 0 (can be controlled via API),
> """
>
> What is the BEEP peer that you found doing this?

I'm not sure at this moment which was the BEEP peer (which is BTW, not
buggy).

I've been searching for the change introduced, and looks like a
collaboration accepted in the past, verified by the wrong assumption
about message numbers, which was later updated to be not a silent
mechanism but something that can be controlled via API.

Cheers!

> Sam
Advanced Software Production Line, S.L.