[Vortex] How to correctly close a connection?

Robert M. Münch robert.muench at robertmuench.de
Mon Oct 6 18:02:21 CEST 2008

Am 06.10.2008, 16:15 Uhr, schrieb Robert M. Münch
<robert.muench at robertmuench.de>:

> At the moment I have a problem when the initiator (client) of a
> conneciton closes it. I get a seg-fault on the receiver (server).

Hi, some more information:

Running the setup on the server under GDB I can see that the error happens
in free(). Doesn't this indicate a double-freeing of memory? I'm not using
any malloc/free call.

So either I'm using the vortex functions in a wrong way leading to such a
double-freeing or something other is happening.

--
Robert M. Münch
Mobile: +49 (177) 245 2802