[Vortex] How to correctly close a connection?

Robert M. Münch robert.muench at robertmuench.de
Tue Oct 7 16:11:47 CEST 2008

Am 07.10.2008, 11:22 Uhr, schrieb Francis Brosnan Blazquez
<francis at aspl.es>:

> I would check if the segault happens after removing all previous call.
> That is, let the connection closed handler to execute but do nothing
> with the connection.

Hi, ok will check it. But the error happens even if I remove the close
handler at all. So I don't expect the problem there but who knows...

> Another check to do is to run your server using valgrind:
>
>>> libtool --mode=execute valgrind --db-attach=yes YOUR-SERVER.
>
> It will spot when and where was deallocated the memory wrongly accessed.

Ok, will do so and let you know.

I'm really wondering why it crashes on Linux but not on Windows.

--
Robert M. Münch
Mobile: +49 (177) 245 2802