[Vortex] How to correctly close a connection?

Francis Brosnan Blazquez francis at aspl.es
Fri Oct 17 16:55:50 CEST 2008

Hi Robert,

> >       // traverse the hash
> >       vortex_hash_foreach(client_connection->data, hash_debug,
> NULL);

Ok, I've provided wrong instructions to you on this. I wanted to say to
include this code just before calling to vortex_hash_destroy (inside
vortex_connection_free).

> Hi, when using this code I get an GCC error message:
>
> "error: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type"
>
> I'm compiling with -std=c99 option. I googled for this error message
> but
> there is no obvious cause for it.
>
> Any idea to this one?

You can't use an opaque type directly, that's why you are getting this
error (no matter with C standard you use). Cheers!
Advanced Software Production Line, S.L.