[Vortex] [ANN] Vortex Library 1.0.17 'Lost keys' release is ready!

Francis Brosnan Blazquez francis at aspl.es
Mon Dec 21 09:55:24 CET 2009

> Hi Francis,

Hi Robert,

> is the Java applet stuff available somewhere as well? I would
> like to give it a try.

Sure, it is included inside jsVortex sources:

https://dolphin.aspl.es/svn/publico/af-arch/trunk/jsVortex/socket-connector/

> I don't have touched Java a lot but shouldn't be to hard to get it up &
> running.

Certainly. In fact you shouldn't need to do any java code: the idea is
to use directly JavaSocketConnector.jar and JavaSocketConnector.js files
as provided in svn, in the way showed inside index.html example (which
is the same as testConnect.html file).

Happy coding Robert. Cheers!

ASPL