[Vortex] vortex_channel_pool_new does not pass the user_data pointer to handler

Wimpie Nortje wimpienortje at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 14:10:14 CEST 2009

Hi

Thanks for creating this library. It is very usefull and I think it is very
well done.

I have a problem when creating a channel pool. The pool is created in
non-blocking mode. When On_Channel_Pool_Created() is called the user_data is
always 0. I don't think the pointer I give to vortex_channel_pool_new is
stored.

Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?

Thanks
Wimpie