[Vortex] Auto-discard notification

Francis Brosnan Blazquez francis at aspl.es
Thu May 14 18:20:33 CEST 2009

> > Hi!

Hi Pierre,

I've found your message discarded (you have to suscribe to post
messages).

> > Here is an error I ran into during the use of
> > vortex-regression-listener/client.
> >

> > Contextual information:
> >
> > ·         Running on Windows XP SP3
> >
> > ·         Vortex Regression tests version 1.1.0,3707,3708
> >
> > ·         Running tests agains localhost with BEEP Tunnel proxy
> > located at localhost:3128
> >
> > ·         Failed after:
> >
> > o   Test 15: Check HTTP CONNECT implementation [FAILED]
> >
> > o   ERROR: unable to create connection to localhost:443, error found
> > (code: 8), unable to connect to remote host

You have to install a HTTP proxy to run all regression tests or
configure a different HTTP proxy location to run that test. Take a look
into vortex-regression-client --help.

In the other hand you can safely ignore this error if you are not going
to use HTTP proxy support.

Cheers!

> > Regards,
> >

> > --Pier