[Vortex] A suggestion to the "Implementing a profile tutorial"

musifan1 musifan1 at web.de
Thu May 28 08:59:37 CEST 2009

Hello,

I am a beginner in Vortex and used your "Implementing a profile tutorial".
I got some compiler errors using the source code examples by "copy and
paste" out of the code example on your html page.
I corrected it by myself - and it ran successful - at the end reading the
tutorial I found a Note:

"All code developed on this tutorial can be found inside the Vortex Library
repository, directory test."
Using the example code from the Vortex Library repository would have been
better than "copy and paste" out of the code example on the html page.

My suggestion:

To save the time of people who are interested in examining the tutorial it
would be better to move the "NOTE"
to the beginning of the tutorial - and / or to correct the code examples in
your html page.

Best Regards

Ralf